1/2 cup softened butter
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1 tsp. almond extract
1 1/2 cups flour
1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
3/4 cup dried cranberries
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Using a hand mixer or whisk, mix butter, brown sugar and white sugar well.
3. Add vanilla extract, almond extract and egg. Mix well.
4. Gradually stir in flour, baking soda and salt until evenly mixed.
5. Add white chocolate chips and cranberries. Mix well.
6. make balls about 2 tablespoons in size and place them about 5 cm apart on a parchment-lined baking sheet.
7. Bake for 12-15 minutes, one baking sheet at a time.
8. Let the biscuits rest for a minimum of 5 minutes before serving.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!
MANDARIN ORANGE CHEESECAKE SALAD
MAGNOLIA BAKERY BANANA PUDDING
Leave a Comment