Reese’s Krispie No-Bake Cookies are a delicious, easy, and fast treat to whip up anytime you’re craving the perfect peanut butter/chocolate fix!
1 cup sugar
1 cup corn syrup
1 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
4 1/3 cup Rice Krispies
1 cup chopped Reese’s Peanut Butter cups chopped (I used the mini ones and quartered them but you can use any size)
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Melt sugar, corn syrup and peanut butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir until smooth and then remove from heat.
- Add the Rice Krispies and stir to combine.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir until well mixed. *Wait 2-3 minutes and then add the chopped Reese’s cups, gently folding them in so that you don’t smash them too much.
- Drop rounded teaspoons (I used a cookie scoop) of the mixture onto a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Let cool and then enjoy!