10m prep time
30m cook time
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4.5 oz) can green chiles
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 1 bag corn chips, such as Fritos
- 1 cup water
- 2 (1 oz each) packages taco seasoning
- 2 cups shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 2 1/2 cups iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 cups salsa
- 1 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F and grease a 7×11-inch baking dish.
- In a large skillet, cook the ground beef and onion over medium heat. Drain if needed.
- Add 1 cup water and taco seasoning to beef and cook according to package instructions.
- Stir in cream cheese until melted, followed by the green chiles.
- Arrange beef in prepared baking dish and top with corn chips and shredded cheese.
- Cover tightly with foil and bake until cheese has melted, about 20 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 minutes more.
- Top with lettuce, tomatoes, and more chips, if desired, and serve with sour cream and salsa. Enjoy!