Looking for an easy savory breakfast bundt cake idea? you’re getting to love this breakfast casserole. jam-packed with flavor, filling and delicious, this is often a requirement attempt savory breakfast cake.
- 1 cup diced ham
- 2 cups baby spinach; chopped
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp pinch cayenne
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 2 cups frozen shredded hash browns
- 8 cups sweet Hawaiian bread diced cubes
- 1/4 cup green onions; chopped
- 12 large eggs
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheese cheddar and colby jack
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Spray bundt pan with non stick baking spray.
- In a large saute’ pan add olive oil, and baby spinach.
- Sauté over medium high heat until the spinach is wilted.
- Add your minced garlic and toss to combine with the spinach.
- Remove the spinach from the heat and set aside to cool.
- In a large skillet add olive oil and fry the hash browns till lightly brown.
- Remove the hash browns from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Begin to build your breakfast bundt.
- First layer half of the diced bread.
- Then add your diced ham, green onions, spinach, hash browns and one cup of shredded cheese.
- Add the remaining bread cubes.
- In medium sized bowl add your eggs, milk, cream, salt, pepper, cumin and cayenne.
- Stir until combined.
- Pour over the egg mixture over the bread in your bundt pan.
- Cover the bundt pan with foil and allow to sit for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining cheese on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!