- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium cabbage, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (14.5 oz) crushed tomatoes
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or more, to taste)
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Heat olive oil in a large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add onions and cook until soft and translucent, 5-7 minutes. Add garlic and cook one minute more.
- Add ground beef and cook until no longer pink. Add cabbage, crushed and diced tomatoes, oregano, and salt and pepper and saute until cabbage is wilted, about 10 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes. Enjoy!