here are some secrets to the best classic chocolate chip cookies. Number one: Don’t use chips. Instead, choose a mixture of milk or semi-sweet and dark chocolate bars . The second is to let the dough rest overnight or for longer to get a more complex, toffee-like flavor.
Finally, use an ice cream scooper to get cookies of equal size every time. And that’s it! With these small adjustments, the result is a cookie that is textured on the outside and soft and sticky on the inside. Absolutely perfect !
Vanilla cake mix: one package
° flour: 1 cup
Butter: 12 cups (melted)
° eggs: 3 pieces
° vanilla: 1 teaspoon
° Chocolate chips: 1 1/2 cup
o Walnuts: three quarters of a cup (rough cut)
How to prepare :
1. Oven preheated 350 degrees.
2. Cover the tray with the fried paper.
3. Mixing cake blending with flour / butter / eggs / also vanilla with an electric mixer about 31 seconds .
4. Increase the beating speed and mix until the ingredients are homogeneous and become a soft dough.
5. Adding chopped walnuts also chocolate chips also mixing .
6. Place the dough on a thin sprinkle surface, then form a cylinder.
7. Put the biscuit roll in the prepared tray and put it in the oven for 30 minutes, until the sides of the biscuits are golden in color.
8. Minimize oven to 325 ° C also let it for an add 16 min .
9. Take it out of oven and slice it with a medium thickness sharp knife.
10. Serving warm or cold as desired.
12 cups of butter?!?!?! Isn’t that tablespoons?!?!?!