12-14 shrimp w/tail on
1/4 cup jerk marinade
1/2 tsp old bay
1/2 cup mayo
1/4 cup relish
1 tbsp. spicy mustard
*Parsley to garnish
1. Boil eggs, add in a little vinegar to the water.
2. In a medium bowl, (please pat dry) add thawed shrimp, 1/4 tsp old bay and jerk marinade, cover and set aside.
3. When eggs start to boil, turn them off. Remove from heat, and cover for 15-20 minutes.
4. Drain the water, rinse the egg in cold water and top with ice cubes.
5. In a medium saucepan on medium heat, add olive oil to the pan. Add shrimp. Cook for 2-3 minutes each side (depending on size).
6. Remove shrimp, set aside.
7. Peel the eggs carefully. Slice each egg vertically and place yolks in a large bowl. Mash up the yolks.
8. Add the mayo, relish, mustard. Season to taste adding in old bay, black pepper, and salt. Stir until creamy, place in refrigerator for 20 mins.
9. Pipe yolk mixture into the eggs, sprinkle with paprika. Next add the shrimp and add dried parsley to garnish.
More of Delicious Recipes You’ll Love!