This is to die for !! These STUFFING BALLS would make a extraordinary aspect dish or a excursion snack! Seriousely, assured to be a huge hit this coming excursion season, simply provide it a shot you might not regeret it !!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 10 cups white or whole wheat bread, cubed
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and grease with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add salt, pepper, sage, and thyme, and cook until fragrant, 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs and chicken broth. Stir in bread and parsley, followed by onion mixture. Mix until combined.
- Form mixture into 2-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 20 minutes. Enjoy!