This Crock Pot Beefy Potato Taco Casserole is a scrumptious way to swap up what you are having for taco night time at your residence or would be superb at a potluck!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 oz packet taco seasoning
- 10.5 oz cheddar cheese soup
- 4 cups potatoes sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup beef broth
- Brown your ground beef with garlic and drain
- Place your potato slices in the bottom of a slightly greased 6-quart crock pot
- Spread your ground beef evenly on top of your potatoes
- Sprinkle your taco seasoning on top of everything
- Spoon your soup evenly on top
- Sprinkle your cheese evenly across the top of the everything
- Gently pour your beef broth evenly around your crock pot
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or high for 2-2.5 hours
- If desired and using a oven safe crock, place in broiler on high for approximately 90 seconds to brown cheese on top
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before serving
Looking for greater recipes? Our Recipe Finder can assist you locate precisely what you need.
Check out all our favored hints for cookbooks, sluggish cookers and low carb necessities in our Amazon Influencer Shop.
As with any of our recipes, carb counts, calorie counts and dietary records varies greatly. As a result, your dietary content material relies upon on which merchandise you pick out to use when cooking this dish. The auto-calculation is simply an computerized estimate and must NOT be used for unique dietary needs.
All sluggish cookers prepare dinner differently, so cooking instances are usually a fundamental guideline. Recipes must continually be examined first in your personal sluggish cooker and time adjusted as needed.