- 1 Chicken breast
- 1 pound fettuccini noodles
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ cup chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup parmesan
- ¼ cup parsley chopped
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Wash chicken breast then pat dry. Cut into thin strips
- Boil fettuccine pasta according to box instructions, when ready, set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan with olive oil and add chicken strips. Cook for 6-7 minutes on each side until golden brown, on medium heat. Remove chicken from pan when ready and set aside
- Add minced garlic and saute for 3 minutes. Deglaze pan with chicken stock, add lemon juice and bring to boil
- Add heavy cream, then add the cooked pasta and chicken.
- Add parmesan and stir until everything is well combined.
- Sprinkle with parsley and enjoy!