- 3 cups chicken shredded
- 10.5 oz. condensed chicken soup
- 6 cups chicken stock low sodium
- 1 cup milk whole
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 cup carrots diced
- 1/2 cup celery diced
- 1 small onion
- 10 slices bacon cooked and diced
- 2 Tablespoons Ranch seasoning mix
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 oz. angel hair pasta
- Preheat oven to 350
- Cook bacon and let cool. Chop into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Place chicken breasts on sprayed cookie sheet, season with salt and pepper and bake for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and shred the chicken using two forks.
- In large stock pot, over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon oil or butter and saute the chopped onion, celery, and carrots. Saute for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In medium-sized mixing bowl combine condensed chicken soup and 1 cup of milk. Whisk until smooth. Add the soup mixture to the pot and stir. Add in chicken broth and stir to combine.
- Add ranch seasoning, garlic, and garlic powder.
- Add in cream cheese and continue to stir as cream cheese melts. Bring to boil, stirring occasionally until cream cheese is incorporated into the soup.
- Add chicken and bacon, and reduce heat to medium-low. Let simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add pasta (break in half or quarters) and cheddar cheese and cook on low until noodles are tender and cheese is melted, approximately 5-7 minutes.
Calories: 491kcal | Carbohydrates: 31g | Protein: 21g | Fat: 31g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Cholesterol: 85mg | Sodium: 1031mg | Potassium: 430mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 6g | Vitamin A: 1748IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 237mg | Iron: 1mg
You Might Also LOVE: