PREP TIME : 10 MINUTES
COOK TIME : 15 MINUTES
TOTAL TIME : 25 MINUTES
SERVINGS : 12
8 ounces Ribeye Steak thinly sliced
salt and pepper to taste
1 tablespoon canola oil
1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
2 tablespoons butter
1 green bell pepper sliced
1 yellow onion sliced
4 ounces mushrooms sliced
1 loaf French bread cut in half lengthwise
1/4 cup mayonnaise
8 ounces Provolone cheese sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Add the salt and pepper to the ribeye steak.
- Heat the canola oil on high heat in a cast iron skillet.
- Add the steak to the skillet and cook for 2 minutes or until the meat has a good sear (don’t flip).
- Add the Worcestershire sauce and toss with the meat.
- Remove from the pan, add the butter, bell peppers, onion and mushroom to the pan.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook for two minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Spread mayonnaise over both halves of the bread.
- Layer with slices of Provolone cheese.
- Add the steak and vegetables.
- Layer with remaining cheese.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes on the middle rack until browned.
- Slice into two inch thick slices and serve immediately.
Other simple desserts
Saturated Fat6g (30%)
Vitamin A261IU (5%)
Vitamin C9mg (11%)