Crock Pot Cubed Steak with Gravy is made with cubed steak, au jus gravy mix, French onion soup, and cream of chicken soup.
- 1 packet of au jus gravy mix
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 ½-2 pounds cube steak
To thicken gravy:
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 3 tbsp cold water
- At the bottom of a 6-quart slow cooker, combine cream of chicken soup, French Onion soup, a packet of au jus, and water.
- Stir well.
- Put the cubed steak in the slow cooker with a gravy mixture.
- Cover slow cooker and cook steak on low for 6-8 hours.
- After cooking, it’s time to thicken the gravy. In a small bowl, whisk together cornstarch and cold water. Stir mixture into crockpot.
- Turn the setting to high and cook for 30 minutes (until gravy is thickened.)
If you are sensitive to salt, use lower sodium options where possible.
Calories: 450kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 47g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 163mg | Sodium: 171mg | Potassium: 771mg | Calcium: 52mg | Iron: 3.7mg